When you embark upon a merger or acquisition transaction, you put a very valuable asset on the line – the future success your company. In many cases, you may not have the time, resources or expertise to investigate another company’s organization and operations.
We have developed proprietary set of tools and procedures to streamline analysis, planning, and project management associated with mergers and acquisitions. While every procedure will be customized to reflect your needs, timeline, and priorities, we eliminate the need to start from scratch, and ensure that all priorities are covered.
Our team will work within your due diligence timetable to identify potential risks and opportunities. We coordinate with your financial and legal teams to provide business and operational insights in conjunction with their analyses. We can also assist with post-financing initiatives to increase profits and successfully integrate the operations and management of newly merged companies.
Do you have assurances from an unbiased source that the target company’s financial and operational controls are adequate?
Is the company’s projected growth in sales reasonable in the existing market climate?
Can the company’s staff and systems support the revenue projections you are presenting to potential investors?
Are you certain that this merger will increase profits within the projected timeframe?
Will the key staff and managers remain on board through the integration process and beyond?
We work with you to maximize transaction success and profitability:
Perform operational/due diligence reviews to:
- Evaluate strength of financial, operational and managerial controls;
- Assess adequacy of current staff and management;
- Identify weaknesses and recommend improvement plan; and
- Prepare signed report of findings and recommendations.
Assess feasibility of proposed business plans including:
- Ability to support the projected levels of growth;
- Reasonableness of projected staffing levels; and
- Plausibility of cash flow, inventory valuation, receivables, and payables.
- Discuss findings with potential investors, as requested.
- Work with management to implement organizational, systems and operational improvements to achieve targeted performance levels.
- Develop sections of placement memoranda, including business overview, competitive analysis, management and operations.
- Manage post-merger integration planning and implementation, with cross-functional teams from both entities.
- Facilitate management meetings to evaluate progress towards stated objectives and set agenda for going forward.
–Add button for Case Studies–